1.1. Website & other Social Media Platforms
- This website and all associated materials is owned by Zoe Coade.
- Also known as (Zoë Coade, Zoe van Kruiningen-Coade, Zoë van Kruiningen- Coade, Zoe (van Kruiningen)-Coade, Zoë (van Kruiningen)-Coade, Zoe Horse Professional, Zoe’s Horse Bytes). Additional variations and alias of this name may also apply.
- Zoe Coade owns and maintains this website and several social media platforms – such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Vimeo etc. for your personal education and information.
- Please read these Terms of Condition carefully.
- By using any of the mentioned platforms you signify your consent to these Terms of Conditions.
- Your use of and browsing on our website and other social media is at your risk. Zoe Coade is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this website.
- Online programs, Videos, eBooks, audio, photos and images are either the property of, or used with permission by Zoe Coade.
- You may download material displayed on the website for non-commercial; home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
- You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this website including the eBooks, text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Zoe Coade.
- Zoe Coade does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Zoe Coade.
1.2. Accuracy of information
- Zoe Coade uses reasonable efforts to publish accurate and up-to-date information.
- However, Zoe Coade makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information.
- Zoe Coade assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website or any other publications.
- All information provided by customers/clients/students is treated strictly confidential by Zoe Coade and her staff.
- Please review the Disclaimer.
- Your use of and browsing in this website is at your risk.
- You may post reviews, comments, send communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information on our platforms, so long as none of these materials are illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and do not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false email address, a fake account, impersonate anyone, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit any such content.
- Any communication or material you transmit to our public websites and our social media will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Anything you transmit or post on our website and other social media platforms may be used by Zoe Coade for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting.
- Zoe Coade is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website or other social media for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to critiquing, developing, publishing, and marketing products using such information.
1.6. Trademarks and logos
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the website, are trademarks of Zoe Coade.
- Trademarks and logos may not be used without the written permission of Zoe Coade.
- Zoe Coade reserves the right, in sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions for any changes.
- This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other Zoe Coade.
- Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and that we do not warrant the offerings of, any such third party or the content of their sites.
- We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, or content of any third party or any third party site.
- We reserve the right to disable links from or to third-party sites, although we are under no obligation to do so.
3. Agreements & Payments
3.1. Start and duration of agreements
- An agreement (participation in clinics, online programs etc.) is established at the time of the purchased service is paid by the customer or when the first term of the purchased service is paid.
3.2. Pricing and price changes
- Zoe Coade uses prices that depend on the services and products.
- The price is fixed at the start of the agreement.
- Changes in the rate of VAT are always passed on to the customer.
- During discount promotions for certain subsets of existing customers we will inform these particular customers through mail and social media. However, it still will be possible to buy at regular prices for new customers at other internet outlets. If the existing customers nevertheless buys a the regular price, without using the communicated discount option, than the customer loses his or her right on the discounted price. This is to prevent costly and timely manual transactions, communication and resetting of automated systems.
- A payment is made by transferring the amount of money for the product/service/program to a specific bank account of Zoe Coade.
- The customer receives a receipt of the payment for their own administration.
3.4. Cancellation by Zoe Coade
- Upon cancellation of the program or clinic via Zoe Coade, in case there are not enough participants, or in case of illness, there will be a 100% refund of the total fee.
3.5. Cancellation policy for the customer
- See the specific cancellation policy for each specific product or service below.
- A refund will be done within 14 days after the request for a refund has been made and acknowledged.
4. Purchased educational videos
4.1. Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with the purchased materials, then a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee will come in to effect.
- Zoe Coade will, upon request via: email@example.com, issue a refund that is requested within 7 days of a purchase.
- Approved refunds can take up to 7 days to appear in your account – however, refunds to international payment methods may take longer.
- Purchases made significantly outside of the 14 day refund window are not eligible for a refund request – no matter what circumstances.
- All refund requests are handled through: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Training, Clinics and Live Events
5.1. Event policy
- Commercial and/or official gatherings like events, workshops, clinics, need to be held under supervision of Zoe Coade to ensure that quality standards are met, and to protect the purity of Zoe Coade’s training for the benefit of the horses and the riders.
- It’s not allowed to organize commercial and/or official gatherings in which approaches similar to Zoe Coade’s Training are being practiced and taught, while using Zoe Coade’s, trademarks, pictures, drawings and other visual expressions. It requires the presence of Zoe Coade to do so.
- Private and non-commercial gatherings of enthusiastic students sole responsibility is held by those who organize these gatherings.
6. Clinics with Zoe Coade
6.1. Rider and auditor requirements
- Riders and auditors will sign an entry form with medical history, liability and emergency contact. When completed, this form will be kept strict confidential and is regarding information for your general safety and/or in the event of an accident.
- In the event of a change in information right before the start of the clinic a new form will be completed, provided and signed.
- Participants understands that the organizers/instructors and location of hire cannot be held liable for any physical and material damage which is a direct or indirect result and/or a consequent of an accident during, before and after the event in question. This exclusion of liability covers/includes damage to the rider’s horse, participants/students and their horse, third parties and their horse, objects or building.
6.2. Horse requirements
- Stallions will only be accepted with prior agreement with Zoe Coade.
- For ridden instruction, your horse must be started under the saddle.
- If your horse has serious behavioural issues, please contact Zoe Coade prior to the booking.
- The horse that you will use during the lessons does not have any serious behavioural problems that have not already discussed with Zoe Coade.
- You are aware that activities involving horses can be dangerous and unpredictable and that you can be injured or killed. You accept all risks of personal injury, death or property damage (including to or by my horses) to yourself or caused to others.
- You hold third party liability insurance, or accept that you may be held personally responsible for injury or damage to other horses, people or property that is caused by me or my horse.
6.3. Equipment requirements
- Riders must wear a BS approved helmet at all times when mounted. Helmets must comply with BS EN0384 or PAS015, be less than 5 years old from the date of manufacture, have not suffered a significant impact, and must have the chinstrap fastened.
- Appropriate riding shoes or boots must be worn at all times when mounted.
- Unless stated otherwise at the time of booking, basic riding equipment and tools are necessary. (Such as halter, lead rope, bridle, saddle, hat and appropriate dress)
6.4. Cancelation policy
- Upon cancellation of an event or clinic by Zoe Coade there will be a 100% refund of the total fee.
- Upon cancellation by the named participant, the deposit is non-refundable and
notice of cancellation up to 3 days prior to the named activity only 75% of the remaining total minus the deposit will be refunded.
- Notice of cancellation less than 3 days prior to the named activity then 0% of the remaining total and deposit will be refunded unless the vacancy is replaced by a new participant.
- Upon cancellation during an event or clinic, no fee will be refunded.
- During the lessons it’s not allowed to take pictures or to record with a video camera for spectators without prior permission from Zoe Coade.
- Riders are allowed to film their own lessons for private use. It’s not allowed to put the recordings on YouTube or any other internet platforms.
- The rider participant will grant Zoe Coade the right and permission to take photographic pictures or videos of a rider and horse and to use their name and to use, edit, exhibit and publish these pictures or videos on the media pages. The rider acknowledges that he/she has no interest, ownership or copyrights in any pictures or recording produced by Zoe Coade.
- Customer support is available here: contact.